Terms and Conditions
Navigation and public query in this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Warranties, Liabilities and Damages
1. Wilson, Sons does not warrant that that the content, the instruments and the materials contained, used and offered on this website are precisely updated or complete, and does not assume liability for damages caused due to any errors of content or equipment failure.
2. Wilson, Sons does not assume liability, either express or tacit, for improper use of the information, of the instruments, of the materials made available and/or the equipment used by this website, regardless of the purpose, carried out by any user, who will have full liability for any violations of own or third party rights, whether or not caused by such improper use.
3. Under no circumstance will Wilson, Sons, its executive officers or its employees be held liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential, losses or expenses deriving from the connection with this website, or use by the party or impossibility of use by any party, or in respect of any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Wilson, Sons and its representatives have been notified of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The proper provision of all of the Internet resources, without exception, is entirely a responsibility of the user of the website.
5. Wilson, Sons assumes no liability for the content of other websites (a) the addresses of which may be available on the pages of this website, or (b) or in which address this website may be available. Wilson, Sons does not warrant reimbursement for any damages caused by the websites referred to in this item.
7. Before taking any investment decision, potential investors should carefully consider, in the light of their own financial situations and investment objectives, all of the information available on this website, and particularly evaluate the Risk Factor.
Confidentiality of the Users’ Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise provided, all of the content of the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, organization of the page, graphs and designs, are property of Wilson, Sons or of third parties that have legally assigned their right of use.
Comments on EBITDA
EBITDA reflects net income before net financial revenues and expenses, income tax and social contribution, depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is used by the company’s management as a measure of performance and is not a measure adopted by Brazilian or U.S. Accounting Practices, does not represent the cash flow for the periods shown and should not be considered to be a substitute for net income, as an indicator of the operating performance of Wilson, Sons or as a substitute for cash flow, nor as an indicator of liquidity.
Wilson, Sons’ management believes that EBITDA is a practical measure for assessing its operating performance and enabling a comparison with other companies of the same segment. However, it must be stressed that EBITDA is not a measure established according to Brazilian Accounting Principles (Corporate Legislation or BR GAAP) or U.S. Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and can be defined and calculated in a different way by other companies.
Note: Upon having accessed this website and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all of the Terms and Conditions established herein. Thus, please cease the navigation or public query on the pages of this website in the event that you do not agree with all of the Terms and Conditions above.