1. Any information that the users transmit will be collected following strict safety and confidentiality standards.
2. Any personal information transmitted to the company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, in respect of which the users will be informed.
3. The users will be advised of which of their information is being collected before the moment of collection, having the option of deciding whether or not to provide the information, under responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of his/her/its decision.
4. Unless Wilson, Sons receives a court determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. The company will maintain the integrity of any information provided by the visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames of other sites, which may or may not be partners of the company and of affiliates. These links and frames are made available with the sole purpose of providing an additional benefit for the users. It should be stressed that the inclusion of the these links and frames does not mean that Wilson, Sons is aware of, agrees with or is responsible for them or for their relevant contents. Thus, Wilson, Sons cannot be held liable for any losses or damages incurred due to the use of the mentioned links or frames.
8. Whenever any other organizations are contracted to provide support services, they will be required to adhere to Wilson, Sons’ privacy standards.
9. For administrative purposes, occasionally the company may use “cookies”(*), by which the user may at any time enable in his/her/its navigator mechanisms to inform when they are activated or to avoid that they be activated.
10. More important information on the terms and conditions for use of this website is available under Conditions for Use.
(*) Cookie: a small file placed in your computer to trace movement within the websites.